This Frightening Feline stamp was one of the first ones I purchased from the Holiday Mini. However, I just figured out that I've only used it a couple times. Once on my Control Freaks Swap and another card after that. Since it is almost Halloween, I thought I'd better get it out and play with it a little more before Halloween passes me by! This fits the Halloween Blog Hop, too!
This is one of those cards that come together thru "parts" on my desk!
- Frightening Feline was already stamped with Basic Black on Basic Gray and punched 2 1/2" Circle punch.
- The Basic Black Apothecary Accent framelit was already cut.
- The strip of plaid Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Paper already trimmed to size, I layered it on Basic Gray cardstock.
- The Tangerine Tango polka dot background just needed a little trimming to fit on the front of the Basic Gray card.
- I added the 1/2" Striped Ribbon and tied a knot on the front.
- I also colored two Rhinestone jewels with a Black Sharpie for the eyes, then added a trio at the top and bottom of the accent piece.
Is it spooky enough for you? I love it! I also have another Halloween card idea stuck in my head and need to get it out. Hope to work on that today, plus prep for my fun Scentsational Seasons class coming up on Friday!
Oh…did you notice my new watermark? I was playing around with Photoshop Elements and learning how to make watermarks! I made up a few for myself for fall and winter! Pretty cool! lol!