This is my second post today…make sure you check out the MATCHING mini muslin bag that I made using the same supplies for the SUO Challenge! This card is to start the KICK OFF of PREVIEW WEEK for Create with Connie and Mary's Card Create-tions 2014! This session is ALL ABOUT CARDS! For only $19.95, you'll get over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas using products in the current catalogs (no SAB). Mary Brown has a FREE TUTOTIAL for you today to show you what it is all about! She also has BLOG CANDY, so make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary to see where to go to enter for a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to our Card Create-tions 2014 Edition!
So here is my card using some of the SAB supplies that will be going away after March 31st!
- The base of the card is 4 1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay folded in half.
- I embossed a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Delicate Dots Embossing Folder (SAB selection).
- I added the canvas pennant piece and Bermuda Bay Chevron pennant from Heartfelt Banner Kit (another SAB selection) to the front.
- I cut the two layers of the flower with the Flower Frame Framelits and Kaleidoscope Designer Paper, then used my Fringe Scissors on the petals, then put it together with Stampin' Dimensionals and placed on the front with more Dimensionals.
- I used the other half of the pom-pom from my Mini Muslin Bag (see other post today) in the center and added it with Multipurpose Tombow Glue.
- I tied the Linen Thread from the Kit into a bow and added it under the pom-pom, too.
- I stamped Amazing You from the Hostess Set, Express Yourself, with Black Stazon on Whisper White and punched with the Modern Label Punch, then placed with Stampin' Dimensionals.
OK…so…make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary to see Mary's FREE TUTORIAL and find out where to get BLOG CANDY today…a chance to win a FREE subscription to our Card Create-tions 2014 Edition!