WOW…this weekend really felt like FALL and FOOTBALL weather! Our leaves are really turning beautiful colors in Ohio. My husband has been off the past few days (and my son and DIL in town for the OSU/Nebraska game…GO BUCKS!), so we did quite a bit of driving around the area. We picked out my pumpkins and purchased some fresh picked apples…Suncrisp…they are REALLY good! NIce sweet/tart and crunchy…my favorite! Trying to convince my hubby that we need some cornstalks for the front porch! lol!
Full of Blessings is a favorite of mine this fall. I love coloring the pumpkins!
Here are the details!
- Base card is Cajun Craze and I ran the front thru the Big Shot with the Woodgrain texture folder.
- I cut a 2 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of the cross stitch background from Orchard Harvest Designer Paper and layered it on 2 5/8 x 4 7/8" Early Espresso cardstock.
- I cut the Apothecary Accents piece from Island Indigo cardstock and layered on top.
- The focal image is stamped with Black Stazon on a 2 1/8 x 3 5/8" piece of Very Vanilla and layered on 2 1/4 x 3 3/4" Early Espresso. I popped it up with Stampin Dimensionals.
- I watercolored the image with my AquaPainter and More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers.
- I wrapped a double length of Linen Thread around and tied a bow
- Then cut a leaf from Lucky Limeade with the Autumn Accents die and stamped Give thanks from Full of Blessings stamp set in Early Espresso on top. It is also popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on front.
Need the supplies to duplicate this? You can order quick and easy from my website!