I was surprised that I hadn't used Stampin' Up!'s Gently Falling stamp set yet for any fall cards this year. It really is one of the prettiest set of leaves I own! I combined it with Sweater Weather Designer Paper!
I hope you can see that I cut out the Apothecary Accent and then placed Designer Paper behind it. Come back tomorrow to see what I did with the cut out piece! It's a TWO-FER…you know…two uses out of one! lol!
Here are the details on this card:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 of Cajun Craze, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with Stylish Stripes. Then sponged the lines with Crumb Cake ink.
- I cut out the opening with the Apothecary Accents Framelit, then placed Sweater Weather Designer Paper behind the opening.
- I stamped one of the long leaves from Gently Falling in Crushed Curry, then outlined with Chocolate Chip. I did the two smaller leaves with stamped-off Cajun Craze and outlined in Chocolate Chip. Then I cut them out. I also stamped two acorns with Crumb Cake and outlined with Chocolate Chip and cut out.
- The leaves are placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I did a double loop bow from Linen Thread and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, I added a Very Vanilla strip of cardstock stamped with A Dozen Thoughts greeting. LOVE that set and so glad I purchased it!
We are just starting Week 2 and our FALL projects with our wonderful Create with Connie and Mary FALL COLLECTION subscription featuring the HOLIDAY and MAIN Stampin' Up! catalogs!!!! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!