Gently Falling is still one of my favorite stamp set of leaves…although the retired French Foliage was probably my all time favorite! lol! I made this up for Shelli, Stampin' Up!'s CEO who was hurt pretty bad when she was flipped off her horse, then the horse fell on her. Several broken bones and a long recovery period for her! She is finally home and getting settled. I waited until the first rush of cards went out…felt she might appreciate one coming later, too!
I like the bright colored leaves against the neutral background. And I LOVE Sweater Weather! I was just looking and I've used almost a full package of it already! Good thing I bought a spare!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, folded in half to make a square card base.
- I added two 1 3/4 x 4 strips of Sweater Weather DSP, then used Gorgeous Grunge speckles with Chocolate Chip ink in the background.
- I cut the Deco Label from the Chocolate Chip print in Sweater Weather DSP and added it to the front.
- I stamped Get Well Soon on Very Vanilla and punched with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.
- I stamped the outline of the leaves with Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla, then the smaller inside with Crushed Curry and larger narrow leaf with Pumpkin Pie inks. Cut them out and added to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the acorns with Crumb Cake ink, the colored the tops with Chocolate Chip Marker, then attached with Dimensionals.
- I made a double bow of Linen Thread and added it to the acorns with a Mini Glue Dot.
Pretty simple, but I wanted to get it off in the mail today.
It's still not too late to join us! We are just starting our last week on Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 subscription featuring the HOLIDAY and MAIN Stampin' Up! catalogs!!!! MANY of these projects can easily be converted from Fall theme to Winter theme! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren'MANY t shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!