I’m in love with this color combination right now…green and purple! I have another card coming up in a few days…and you may remember a couple cards done with Petite Petals I did a few weeks ago HERE and HERE. I am BEYOND excited to get a new shade of purple coming in the In Colors next month! Woohoo!
Stampin’ Up!’s Gift of Kindness stamp set hasn’t seen much love in my house, so I pulled it out to use it. I’m glad it will be in the new catalog, too! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Wild Wasabi, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 4 1/4 layer of Elegant Eggplant cardstock.
- On the 3 3/4 x 4 layer of Whisper White, I embossed with the upcoming Delicate Dots embossing folder.
- I rounded the right side corners with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- I added pennants of Elegant Eggplant Patterns from the Rich Regals DSP Pack.
- I stamped the Happy Birthday greeting with Elegant Eggplant on Whisper White and cut a flag end on it, too.
- The flower image was stamped twice, once with Wild Wasabi and once with Elegant Eggplant. I cut them both out and added the Elegant Eggplant flowers on top of the Wild Wasabi stem.
- In the center of the flowers, I added some pretty Pearls.
So…do you love it, too? I haven’t shown a photo of my grandson lately…here’s one with him on his new swing set! I think that is a smile! lol!