Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we are giving away HOLIDAY BLOG CANDY this week! Today we have another of the Design Team giving away a FREE subscription to our December Mini Session! We opened the session TODAY! Don’t miss out! (And if you win and have already subscribed, we’ll apply the win to our January session! Woohoo!) You’ll have to check over on Create with Connie and Mary to see where you need to leave your comment!
Today’s card is one that I did in my Stitched Shapes Class a couple weeks ago! It was my favorite of all the cards we did and was inspired by a couple different cards that I combined together to get this look!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sky cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Chocolate Chip cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the snowflakes in Greetings from Santa were stamped several times with Soft Sky Ink diagonally across the front. An AquaPainter and Soft Sky Ink added a little “ground”.
- The Greetings from Santa saying was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink in the upper left corner.
- The Circle Stitched Shape was cut from Soft Sky cardstock and stamped with more snowflakes. Another portion of the circle was cut from Whisper White, torn, and placed as the “snow” at the bottom of the snowglobe.
- The base of the snowglobe was cut from Metallic Silver cardstock with the Jar of Love Framelit.
- One of the trees was stamped with Emerald Envy on the Soft Sky circle and the deer with Chocolate Chip (above the snowline). Another tree was stamped on scrap Soft Sky cardstock and hand cut, then popped up on the front.
- A Metallic Silver Star was added to the globe in the sky.
- The snowglobe was popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? I love how it turned out!
Now remember, our DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION just started with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…you can sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Items we will be using in December Mini Session:
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
AND, don’t forget to check out Create with Connie and Mary to see who is offering our HOLIDAY BLOG CANDY today (12/11)! You will be entered into her drawing for a FREE subscription to the Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Session.