It’s time for Stampin’ Up!’s ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA...save up to 40% now thru Nov. 28th!
Don’t miss out on the 24 HOUR DOOR BUSTERS that are TODAY ONLY!
This CAN be combined with my
40% off Stampin’ Up! ADHESIVE SALE
going on now thru November 28th!
You must email me your order with adhesives and I can add the sale items, too!
Today’s card uses Greetings from Santa! It is inspired by one that Mary Brown did for our Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session! This is one of the 25% off stamp sets available this month and Cheerful Tags which is one of the Online Extravaganza 30% off specials…perfect time to order BOTH of them!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Emerald Envy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, stamped with the Happy Christmas greeting from Greetings from Santa stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. It was embossed at the top with the Holly Embossing Folder (HURRY…supplies are limited on this item if you want it for Christmas!)
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of Presents & Pinecones Designer Paper is added across the front.
- The largest tag front in Cheerful Tags Framelits is cut from Emerald Envy cardstock, then the scalloped tag front from Cherry Cobbler cardstock, the smaller fold-over tag is from Mint Macaron cardstock and all three are layered together.
- The swirl embellishment was cut from Gold Metallic and added to the front. Gold Baker’s Twine was threaded thru the top holes and secured behind the Whisper White layer.
- The tree from Greetings from Santa was stamped with Emerald Envy Ink on Whisper White, then the reindeer with Early Espresso Ink over top. It was cut with the circle Framelit in the Cheerful Tags set.
- A Metallic Gold Star was added to the top of the circle (these are on sale with the 24 hour DOOR BUSTER sale today!)
- The entire tag was added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
LOVE how this turned out!
Don’t miss out!!! Order now!