How's that for a title! lol! First, Julie and I are getting ready for the next session of Create with Connie & Julie featuring the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration brochures! We're very excited that the Holiday Edition has been so successful and want to expand! So, we are looking for 3 Guest Designers to help us with projects for 9 weeks starting in January! Here are the details.
Are you enthusiastic, fun and talented? That’s what we’re looking for!
Contest is open Wednesday, November 18 – Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Winners will be notified no later than Saturday, December 5, 2009 via email. We are looking to fill 3 positions.
Please put Guest Designer Submission in the Subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also send a introductory paragraph of why you would like to be chosen for the Guest Designer. Include your name, how long you have been a demo with Stampin' Up!, a link to your blog, and attach 3 of your favorite Stampin' Up! projects that you have created.
- Must be a US or CAN demonstrator so products are the same as we are using
- 9 week commitment – one challenge project per week, plus one additional project every 3 weeks (total of 3). A list a challenges and product schedule will be provided at acceptance so you can work ahead, if desired.
- All projects must use Stampin' Up! only products – exception being altered items
- Compensation will be discussed upon selection
- DT members should use the Create with Connie & Julie Guest Designer blog badge and promote CCJ where ever and when ever possible! Maintaining an active Blog is strongly desired. We want each guest designer to be proud to be a Guest Designer!
Please note that this is not a creative contest, so we are not necessarily looking for the BEST projects. Rather, we are looking for the best designers who fit into our friendly and encouraging style and are interested in helping us GROW and add new members to the site!
We would love to have you apply!
To see more about our program, visit these preview pages for the Holiday Edition going on now:
OK…now here is my creative card for today! My Technique Class did this technique called Bingo Blast a few months ago! It is from Technique Junkies Newsletter and a very fun technique! You use actual empty Bingo Daubers and ink refills to create it! Isn't it fun? I thought the bright colors of Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry complement the giraffe from Stampin' Up!'s Animal Stories really well and made a cute baby card in non-traditional colors! The Hello Baby stamp is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (of course!). I also like the Scallop Square Punch placed behind the corners for an added detail!
Don't forget…tomorrow is the Tour de Freaks! Stop by and take the tour!