Hard to believe it is almost the end of October! I realized that I had several Halloween cards made that I hadn’t shared yet…so I need to get blogging! lol! Here’s one that I thought turned out really cut using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Gray Granite cardstock with the front embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper is added across the front (I LOVE all the variety of colors and plaids in this pack!)
- The lattice piece and bats were cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added to the front.
- The smaller label was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then stamped with the greeting from Banner Year in Memento Black Ink across the top. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gnomes were stamped with Basic Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Basic Black Combo, Gray Granite Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestones were placed in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a fun Halloween card using a “Christmas” set? Speaking that that…I need to get my cards in the mail to the grandkids! Halloween is next week! Yikes!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!