Hard to believe it is almost the end of October! I realized that I had several Halloween cards made that I hadn’t shared yet…so I need to get blogging! lol! Here’s one that I thought turned out really cut using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Gray Granite cardstock with the front embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper is added across the front (I LOVE all the variety of colors and plaids in this pack!)
- The lattice piece and bats were cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added to the front.
- The smaller label was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then stamped with the greeting from Banner Year in Memento Black Ink across the top. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gnomes were stamped with Basic Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Basic Black Combo, Gray Granite Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestones were placed in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a fun Halloween card using a “Christmas” set? Speaking that that…I need to get my cards in the mail to the grandkids! Halloween is next week! Yikes!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV