Hard to believe it is almost the end of October! I realized that I had several Halloween cards made that I hadn’t shared yet…so I need to get blogging! lol! Here’s one that I thought turned out really cut using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Gray Granite cardstock with the front embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper is added across the front (I LOVE all the variety of colors and plaids in this pack!)
- The lattice piece and bats were cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added to the front.
- The smaller label was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then stamped with the greeting from Banner Year in Memento Black Ink across the top. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gnomes were stamped with Basic Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Basic Black Combo, Gray Granite Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestones were placed in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a fun Halloween card using a “Christmas” set? Speaking that that…I need to get my cards in the mail to the grandkids! Halloween is next week! Yikes!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27