Hard to believe it is almost the end of October! I realized that I had several Halloween cards made that I hadn’t shared yet…so I need to get blogging! lol! Here’s one that I thought turned out really cut using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Gray Granite cardstock with the front embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper is added across the front (I LOVE all the variety of colors and plaids in this pack!)
- The lattice piece and bats were cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then added to the front.
- The smaller label was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Halloween Magic Dies, then stamped with the greeting from Banner Year in Memento Black Ink across the top. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gnomes were stamped with Basic Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Basic Black Combo, Gray Granite Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestones were placed in the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a fun Halloween card using a “Christmas” set? Speaking that that…I need to get my cards in the mail to the grandkids! Halloween is next week! Yikes!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM