It's Halloween week over on Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013, so I celebrated by making a Halloween card with the cute little Halloween Hello stamp set that Stampin' Up! has in the Holiday catalog! I love that it has several greetings in it already. And…I used up some of the "starts" on my desk! Always a good thing!
Here are the details!
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Very Vanilla, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black with a 1 x 5 1/4 strip of Witches Brew Designer Paper across the bottom portion.
- Then I added a 1/4 x 5 1/4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper…so sparkly with NO mess! Love it!
- I cut a full moon from Summer Starfruit cardstock with the Circle Framelits, stamped the Bats About You greeting with Black Stazon on it, then embossed it with the Chevron Embossing Folder. I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink.
- I stamped two of the bats on scrap Very Vanilla and cut them out, then placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals. (Wish I still had some of the googly eyes from last year…perfect for this set!)
- Finally I added a trio of Rhinestone jewels above the designer paper for a balance of the bling!
That's it…very clean and simple, but the Silver Glimmer and embossed moon gives it more of a step-it-up wow look, don't you think?
We are just getting started with our wonderful Create with Connie and Mary FALL COLLECTION subscription featuring the HOLIDAY and MAIN Stampin' Up! catalogs!!!! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!