Yesterday I showed you the Haunted House bags that I made for the two older grandkids. And, if you can stand one more Halloween idea (for next year?) here’s the bags I made for the grand-babies who are one. Yes…some retired product on here, but we all have some of it sitting around, right?
Here are the details:
- The base is a white handled bag. I cut many 1 x 11 and 1 x 8-1/2 strips of Whisper White, sponged the edges with Crumb Cake and started layering them across (the longer strips when I went in a more diagonal direction.
- Towards the top is a 2 x 5 piece of Basic Black cardstock that I placed before the white strips in that area.
- The top was finished with an old Spider Web Border Punch (non-SU) cut from 1 x 8-1/2 Basic Black.
- I used a Black Spider Web from last year in the bottom corner.
- The Trick or Treat image (retired) was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Rich Razzleberry cardstock, then punched out (retired punch) and placed on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The eyes were made with 3/4 Whisper White and 1/2″ Basic Black circles and highlighted with the White Chalk Pen.
- The bag was tied closed with some Black Striped Chevron Ribbon (retired).
This would be easy enough to update with current products, but my grandbabies didn’t care! They only wanted the Beanie Baby and Halloween book inside!
NEW! NEW! NEW!
Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Markers are here!
Remember…today is the first day to order Stampin’ Blends! You can view the catalog HERE! I have a special gift for anyone ordering $50 or more Stampin’ Blends this month…a 6×6 sampling of all the Just Add Color Designer Paper so you can practice coloring! Note that the special stamp set and Color Me Happy Kit are while supplies last. Please remember to use my November Host Code when ordering online!
PLUS…order the entire Coloring Stampin’ Blends package of alcohol markers for $121.50 plus tax and shipping from me this month and get the clear mount Color Me Happy stamp set FREE! Again, while supplies last!
Won’t you have fun practicing with this set, too!!! Hurry and order today! You’ll love them!