Tonight is Beggar’s Night in our area…unfortunately is supposed to rain ALL day!
I found this card when I was cleaning up a little and remembered that I hadn’t shared it yet on my blog. I made this for one of the swaps I participated in a couple months ago for the Holiday Catalog! Hard to believe that those of us going to OnStage will be viewing the new OCCASIONS catalog next week! Woohoo!!!
Hard to see from this photo, but it has a special feature…it opens from left to right (the fold is on the right!) and the front panel is shortened so that the DSP from the inside peeks thru to the front! I love it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 7-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 to form the base card with the fold on the right.
- A 1 x 5-1/2 strip of Toil and Trouble Designer Paper was added to the left (inside).
- The 3 x 5-1/2 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the elephant from Trick or Tweet in Memento Black Ink and colored with Basic Gray, Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. The ground with Light Granny Apple Green Blends.
- The pumpkin was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Markers, then hand cut and added next to the elephant.
- The bats were punched with the Spooky Bat Punch from Basic Black cardstock and two added to the top of the panel.
- The Batty for You greeting from Trick or Tweet stamp set was stamped on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and punched with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch and added to a 1-3/4 Circle Punch of Basic Black. It is adhered half on the front panel so that it hangs over the edge of the card.
- An adhesive backed sequin adds a little bling!
Isn’t he sweet? Such a fun fold on a card! I’ll be using it again and again!
Hope you have a Happy Halloween Day!