I'm pretty sure I haven't shown this card yet! It is one that I did for my Control Freaks swap several weeks ago! It features Happy Watercolor from the Occasions catalog, along with the Starburst Framelits! One of the fun things with this Happy Watercolor stamp set is the "watercolor" image in it! So fun to stamp it behind the flower without pulling out your AquaPainter! Now…since I'm a card carrying Control Freak, you KNOW that "messy" watercoloring is just NOT my style and really a struggle to pull off! lol!
OK…here are the details.
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Tangerine Tango, folded in half.
- I embossed a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Very Vanilla with the Delicate Dots folder (a FREE SAB selection!)
- I cut a 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 Baked Brown Sugar layer.
- On top of that is a 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 So Saffron layer, with a 2 x 2 1/2 piece of Retro Fresh DSP along the bottom. I hid the seam with the Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon.
- I stamped Thank You in the Happy Watercolor stamp set with Baked Brown Sugar above the ribbon.
- The flower was stamped with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla, the background watercolor image with Tangerine Tango on top and cut with the Starburst Framelit. I layered it on a 2" circle (Circle Die) of Tangerine Tango cardstock and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals!
- Finally, I added two Pearls in the upper right corner for some bling.
I love how all the "circles" in the background embossed folder, the DSP and the Framelits all coordinate so well together!
It's Sale-A-Bration time! Don't forget to choose your FREE GIFT with $50 purchase!