I thought I’d shown you a card that I made for my grandson, Carter, who turned 7 in June! He has just started reading the first book in the Harry Potter series and loves it! I was inspired by several cards I found on Pinterest. Since I don’t actually have the card in front of me any more, I’ll try to figure the sizes from memory as much as possible!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is adhered on top.
- The hair is 2 x 4 and hand cut.
- The bottom scarf is 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, the three 3/4 x 1-1/2 pieces of Merry Merlot cardstock added on top to form the stripe.
- The glasses were cut with the Layering Circles Dies or Punches 1-1/2 and 1-3/4, from Basic Black cardstock. The stems are 1/8 strips cut to size.
- The eyes are 3/4″ Circles punched from Basic Black cardstock.
- The eye highlights are 1/8″ circle punched from Whisper White cardstock.
- The number 7 and lighting bolt are cut from the Harry Potter Alphabet printed on my computer.
He was SO excited to open it! One of the things we got him was the Harry Potter Lego Set that coordinated!
Hope you enjoyed!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV