I thought I’d shown you a card that I made for my grandson, Carter, who turned 7 in June! He has just started reading the first book in the Harry Potter series and loves it! I was inspired by several cards I found on Pinterest. Since I don’t actually have the card in front of me any more, I’ll try to figure the sizes from memory as much as possible!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is adhered on top.
- The hair is 2 x 4 and hand cut.
- The bottom scarf is 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, the three 3/4 x 1-1/2 pieces of Merry Merlot cardstock added on top to form the stripe.
- The glasses were cut with the Layering Circles Dies or Punches 1-1/2 and 1-3/4, from Basic Black cardstock. The stems are 1/8 strips cut to size.
- The eyes are 3/4″ Circles punched from Basic Black cardstock.
- The eye highlights are 1/8″ circle punched from Whisper White cardstock.
- The number 7 and lighting bolt are cut from the Harry Potter Alphabet printed on my computer.
He was SO excited to open it! One of the things we got him was the Harry Potter Lego Set that coordinated!
Hope you enjoyed!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM