This is my second post of the day…check out my blog HERE for the SUO Challenge I posted earlier today!
The retired list is out!!!! And…select items are up to 50% off! WOOHOO! Make sure to make your selections and order quickly. Accessories are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Stamp sets are guaranteed (but not Framelits/Thinlets) available until May 22, then will be while supplies last, too!
One of the stamp sets that is retiring is Helping Me Grow! I feel like I haven’t used this set in ages. This card was made for a sweet person who placed an order so she could make her husband’s 70th birthday invitations! How fun! I mailed it off with her catalog today!
Here are the details. I love the soft lavender colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Sugarplum.
- On top of that is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Whisper White, stamped with Thanks at the bottom right in Memento Black Ink.
- Across the front is a 1 x 4-1/4 strip of Succulent Garden Designer Paper. (The Oh So Succulent Suite is retiring, too!)
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then watercolored with Sweet Sugarplum Marker and the AquaPainter. While wet, the Sweet Sugarplum Marker was applied full strength and then Rich Razzeberry Marker for the centers to darken it even more. Old Olive Marker was used for the stems. It was hand-cut and then arranged on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Old Olive Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow around the middle stem.
Isn’t that sweet? OK…today’s the day! The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session is NOW OPEN! Don’t miss out. A couple of the tutorials are PERFECT for your retirement classes…and the others will still be available to use with the new catalog classes!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!