Mary and I will be bring a new Inspiration Challenge to you every Monday! This week is a fun little Petite Cakes inspiration photo! Aren’t those gorgeous little cakes? I chose to use the color scheme as my inspiration for my card using the Sale-A-Bration set, Heartfelt Blooms.
Here’s my design:
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sky cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper was placed along the right edge.
- A piece of the Sale-A-Bration 1/8″ Bermuda Bay Ribbon hides the seam and was adhered in the back, then a bow tied around the front and secured with a Mini Glue dot.
- The Heartfelt Blooms flower was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink in the lower right corner. I’m amazed at the detail in this stamp and how it looks so great stamped in one color or colored with many!
- Thinking of You from the same stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then cut with the Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So simple, but I love how it turned out! Make sure to check out Mary’s Inspiration Monday design over on Create with Connie and Mary. We have a brand new look to our blog and new graphics! AND…we have a details about our brand new “Sure Do Love You Collection” Class Kit to go!