Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful wedding cake! I love the soft purple/pink colors on a background of white!
I combined a “traditionally” warm weather Wild Rose stamp image with the wintery feel of Frosted Frames and icy Silver Glimmer Paper snowflakes for a completely non-traditional looking card! SOOO pretty!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- The Frosted Frame was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- Some Silver Thread was wrapped in circles, then added to the corners of the frame, which was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The foliage were cut from Perfect Posy cardstock and the snowflakes from Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The Wild Rose image was stamped first with stamped off Highland Heather Ink (or use Perfect Posy if you have it) and the next step with Highland Heather Ink full strength, then outlined with Smoky Slate Ink. It was hand-cut and covered with Wink of Stella for even more sparkle.
This is SOOO pretty in real life! I think I nailed the Inspiration Monday photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK