Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful wedding cake! I love the soft purple/pink colors on a background of white!
I combined a “traditionally” warm weather Wild Rose stamp image with the wintery feel of Frosted Frames and icy Silver Glimmer Paper snowflakes for a completely non-traditional looking card! SOOO pretty!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- The Frosted Frame was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- Some Silver Thread was wrapped in circles, then added to the corners of the frame, which was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The foliage were cut from Perfect Posy cardstock and the snowflakes from Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The Wild Rose image was stamped first with stamped off Highland Heather Ink (or use Perfect Posy if you have it) and the next step with Highland Heather Ink full strength, then outlined with Smoky Slate Ink. It was hand-cut and covered with Wink of Stella for even more sparkle.
This is SOOO pretty in real life! I think I nailed the Inspiration Monday photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH