Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a brightly decorated Christmas present!
Here’s what I came up with using the inspiration package…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly with Real Red Ink all across the background.
- The Real Red Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White layer like a present, and tied in a bow on the front.
- The greeting from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The holly from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Granny Apple Green and Light Mossy Meadow Blends for the leaves and Light Poppy Parade and Light Cherry Cobbler for the berries.
- The holly was covered with Shimmery Crystal Effects and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals when dry.
This was a fun card to design using the present as inspiration, I love the polka dot background! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA