Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a brightly decorated Christmas present!
Here’s what I came up with using the inspiration package…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly with Real Red Ink all across the background.
- The Real Red Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White layer like a present, and tied in a bow on the front.
- The greeting from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The holly from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Granny Apple Green and Light Mossy Meadow Blends for the leaves and Light Poppy Parade and Light Cherry Cobbler for the berries.
- The holly was covered with Shimmery Crystal Effects and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals when dry.
This was a fun card to design using the present as inspiration, I love the polka dot background! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR