Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a brightly decorated Christmas present!
Here’s what I came up with using the inspiration package…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly with Real Red Ink all across the background.
- The Real Red Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White layer like a present, and tied in a bow on the front.
- The greeting from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The holly from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Granny Apple Green and Light Mossy Meadow Blends for the leaves and Light Poppy Parade and Light Cherry Cobbler for the berries.
- The holly was covered with Shimmery Crystal Effects and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals when dry.
This was a fun card to design using the present as inspiration, I love the polka dot background! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF