Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a brightly decorated Christmas present!
Here’s what I came up with using the inspiration package…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly with Real Red Ink all across the background.
- The Real Red Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White layer like a present, and tied in a bow on the front.
- The greeting from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red cardstock and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The holly from Christmas Gleaming stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Granny Apple Green and Light Mossy Meadow Blends for the leaves and Light Poppy Parade and Light Cherry Cobbler for the berries.
- The holly was covered with Shimmery Crystal Effects and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals when dry.
This was a fun card to design using the present as inspiration, I love the polka dot background! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH