Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful garland of gold and red ornaments!
I decided to use the colors for inspiration and the hanging star for my card. The Gold Glitter Enamel Dots made perfect “beads”.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies…the largest from Soft Suede cardstock, the medium one from Gold Foil Paper and the center star from Gold Glimmer Paper. They were adhered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A big red bow was made from the Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon and added to the top of the star with Mini Glue Dots.
- The beaded string was made from a row of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Peace from So Many Stars was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink (now out of stock) and hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I was SO happy with how this turned out and thought it captured the inspiration photo! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6