Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful garland of gold and red ornaments!
I decided to use the colors for inspiration and the hanging star for my card. The Gold Glitter Enamel Dots made perfect “beads”.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies…the largest from Soft Suede cardstock, the medium one from Gold Foil Paper and the center star from Gold Glimmer Paper. They were adhered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A big red bow was made from the Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon and added to the top of the star with Mini Glue Dots.
- The beaded string was made from a row of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Peace from So Many Stars was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink (now out of stock) and hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I was SO happy with how this turned out and thought it captured the inspiration photo! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF