Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful garland of gold and red ornaments!
I decided to use the colors for inspiration and the hanging star for my card. The Gold Glitter Enamel Dots made perfect “beads”.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies…the largest from Soft Suede cardstock, the medium one from Gold Foil Paper and the center star from Gold Glimmer Paper. They were adhered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A big red bow was made from the Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon and added to the top of the star with Mini Glue Dots.
- The beaded string was made from a row of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Peace from So Many Stars was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink (now out of stock) and hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I was SO happy with how this turned out and thought it captured the inspiration photo! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR