Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some pretty fabric and crocheted flowers! Looks almost like a corsage?
I kind of struggled with this one…I did a rolled flower card not too long ago, o didn’t want to make those again. I pulled out one of the new Sale-A-Bration sets, Happy Birthday to You and followed the colors for my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock is embossed with the NEW Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper was added down the center.
- The scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added on front.
- The cake from Happy Birthday to You was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark Balmy Blue, Light Night of Navy, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight and Light & Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut (but February 1st you can get the Coordinating Dies!!!) and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some blue Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers.
- Celebrate was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the upper left corner.
This stamp set really makes nice celebration/birthday cards! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: QB7KFKSQ