Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some pretty fabric and crocheted flowers! Looks almost like a corsage?
I kind of struggled with this one…I did a rolled flower card not too long ago, o didn’t want to make those again. I pulled out one of the new Sale-A-Bration sets, Happy Birthday to You and followed the colors for my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock is embossed with the NEW Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper was added down the center.
- The scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added on front.
- The cake from Happy Birthday to You was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark Balmy Blue, Light Night of Navy, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight and Light & Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut (but February 1st you can get the Coordinating Dies!!!) and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some blue Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers.
- Celebrate was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the upper left corner.
This stamp set really makes nice celebration/birthday cards! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM