Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some pretty fabric and crocheted flowers! Looks almost like a corsage?
I kind of struggled with this one…I did a rolled flower card not too long ago, o didn’t want to make those again. I pulled out one of the new Sale-A-Bration sets, Happy Birthday to You and followed the colors for my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock is embossed with the NEW Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper was added down the center.
- The scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added on front.
- The cake from Happy Birthday to You was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark Balmy Blue, Light Night of Navy, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight and Light & Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut (but February 1st you can get the Coordinating Dies!!!) and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some blue Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers.
- Celebrate was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the upper left corner.
This stamp set really makes nice celebration/birthday cards! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF