Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some pretty fabric and crocheted flowers! Looks almost like a corsage?
I kind of struggled with this one…I did a rolled flower card not too long ago, o didn’t want to make those again. I pulled out one of the new Sale-A-Bration sets, Happy Birthday to You and followed the colors for my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock is embossed with the NEW Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper was added down the center.
- The scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added on front.
- The cake from Happy Birthday to You was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark Balmy Blue, Light Night of Navy, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight and Light & Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut (but February 1st you can get the Coordinating Dies!!!) and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some blue Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers.
- Celebrate was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the upper left corner.
This stamp set really makes nice celebration/birthday cards! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!