Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some pretty fabric and crocheted flowers! Looks almost like a corsage?
I kind of struggled with this one…I did a rolled flower card not too long ago, o didn’t want to make those again. I pulled out one of the new Sale-A-Bration sets, Happy Birthday to You and followed the colors for my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue cardstock is embossed with the NEW Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper was added down the center.
- The scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added on front.
- The cake from Happy Birthday to You was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark Balmy Blue, Light Night of Navy, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight and Light & Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut (but February 1st you can get the Coordinating Dies!!!) and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some blue Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers.
- Celebrate was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the upper left corner.
This stamp set really makes nice celebration/birthday cards! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH