- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Paper was cut with a flag end, then added across the front.
- A length of Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon was tied across the front.
- The bird, branch and flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then colored with Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Best Birds stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!