- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Paper was cut with a flag end, then added across the front.
- A length of Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon was tied across the front.
- The bird, branch and flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then colored with Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Best Birds stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV