- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Paper was cut with a flag end, then added across the front.
- A length of Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon was tied across the front.
- The bird, branch and flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then colored with Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Best Birds stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!