- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Paper was cut with a flag end, then added across the front.
- A length of Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon was tied across the front.
- The bird, branch and flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then colored with Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Best Birds stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!