- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Paper was cut with a flag end, then added across the front.
- A length of Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon was tied across the front.
- The bird, branch and flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then colored with Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Best Birds stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!