Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a trio of chairs…love the color combination, so that is what I used as inspiration.
And…what do the colors remind me of? Bees, of course! I used the FABULOUS Golden Honey Designer Paper…it’s a FREE Sale-A-Bration selection with a $50 order! The paper actually has just black and white bees, so a little bit of Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends magic added some color to the bee bodies and stripes! I also used the greeting and dies from So Sentimental Bundle. If you would purchase the Bundle, plus some ribbon or gems, you would get the designer paper FREE! I’d love to place an order for you!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Golden Honey Designer Paper was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of black/white stripe from Golden Honey DSP was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, too, added to a 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front.
- The greeting from So Sentimental was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- It was layered on a larger Stitched So Sweetly Die cut from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped in a circle, then added behind the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bee was cut out of the DSP and added to the front by the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- His wings were colored with Wink of Stella for a little sparkle!
OK…I love how this turned out…even without using the Honey Bee Bundle! (There is a die that cuts out this bee!) lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV