Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a trio of chairs…love the color combination, so that is what I used as inspiration.
And…what do the colors remind me of? Bees, of course! I used the FABULOUS Golden Honey Designer Paper…it’s a FREE Sale-A-Bration selection with a $50 order! The paper actually has just black and white bees, so a little bit of Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends magic added some color to the bee bodies and stripes! I also used the greeting and dies from So Sentimental Bundle. If you would purchase the Bundle, plus some ribbon or gems, you would get the designer paper FREE! I’d love to place an order for you!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Golden Honey Designer Paper was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of black/white stripe from Golden Honey DSP was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, too, added to a 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front.
- The greeting from So Sentimental was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- It was layered on a larger Stitched So Sweetly Die cut from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped in a circle, then added behind the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bee was cut out of the DSP and added to the front by the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- His wings were colored with Wink of Stella for a little sparkle!
OK…I love how this turned out…even without using the Honey Bee Bundle! (There is a die that cuts out this bee!) lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!