Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a trio of chairs…love the color combination, so that is what I used as inspiration.
And…what do the colors remind me of? Bees, of course! I used the FABULOUS Golden Honey Designer Paper…it’s a FREE Sale-A-Bration selection with a $50 order! The paper actually has just black and white bees, so a little bit of Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends magic added some color to the bee bodies and stripes! I also used the greeting and dies from So Sentimental Bundle. If you would purchase the Bundle, plus some ribbon or gems, you would get the designer paper FREE! I’d love to place an order for you!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Golden Honey Designer Paper was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of black/white stripe from Golden Honey DSP was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, too, added to a 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front.
- The greeting from So Sentimental was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- It was layered on a larger Stitched So Sweetly Die cut from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped in a circle, then added behind the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bee was cut out of the DSP and added to the front by the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- His wings were colored with Wink of Stella for a little sparkle!
OK…I love how this turned out…even without using the Honey Bee Bundle! (There is a die that cuts out this bee!) lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR