Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a trio of chairs…love the color combination, so that is what I used as inspiration.
And…what do the colors remind me of? Bees, of course! I used the FABULOUS Golden Honey Designer Paper…it’s a FREE Sale-A-Bration selection with a $50 order! The paper actually has just black and white bees, so a little bit of Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends magic added some color to the bee bodies and stripes! I also used the greeting and dies from So Sentimental Bundle. If you would purchase the Bundle, plus some ribbon or gems, you would get the designer paper FREE! I’d love to place an order for you!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Golden Honey Designer Paper was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of black/white stripe from Golden Honey DSP was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, too, added to a 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front.
- The greeting from So Sentimental was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- It was layered on a larger Stitched So Sweetly Die cut from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped in a circle, then added behind the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bee was cut out of the DSP and added to the front by the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- His wings were colored with Wink of Stella for a little sparkle!
OK…I love how this turned out…even without using the Honey Bee Bundle! (There is a die that cuts out this bee!) lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM