Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a trio of chairs…love the color combination, so that is what I used as inspiration.
And…what do the colors remind me of? Bees, of course! I used the FABULOUS Golden Honey Designer Paper…it’s a FREE Sale-A-Bration selection with a $50 order! The paper actually has just black and white bees, so a little bit of Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends magic added some color to the bee bodies and stripes! I also used the greeting and dies from So Sentimental Bundle. If you would purchase the Bundle, plus some ribbon or gems, you would get the designer paper FREE! I’d love to place an order for you!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Golden Honey Designer Paper was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of black/white stripe from Golden Honey DSP was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, too, added to a 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front.
- The greeting from So Sentimental was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- It was layered on a larger Stitched So Sweetly Die cut from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped in a circle, then added behind the greeting label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bee was cut out of the DSP and added to the front by the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- His wings were colored with Wink of Stella for a little sparkle!
OK…I love how this turned out…even without using the Honey Bee Bundle! (There is a die that cuts out this bee!) lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!