Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a gorgeous stained glass piece!
And…what else would I use except Stampin’ Up!’s FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set and Dies…Lovely Lily Pad! I went with a very minimalist look on my card to keep with the clean lines of the inspiration piece.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped and stamped off with the “bubble” image in Gallery Grunge stamp set with Seaside Spray Ink just in the lower right area.
- The large lily pad and flower from Lovely Lily Pad stamp set (FREE SAB item!) were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light & Dark Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Mint Macaron an Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Lily Pad Dies (also a FREE SAB item!), then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- A trio of Iridescent Sequins were added in the background.
I love the soft colors and how delicate this card looks! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!