Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a gorgeous stained glass piece!
And…what else would I use except Stampin’ Up!’s FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set and Dies…Lovely Lily Pad! I went with a very minimalist look on my card to keep with the clean lines of the inspiration piece.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped and stamped off with the “bubble” image in Gallery Grunge stamp set with Seaside Spray Ink just in the lower right area.
- The large lily pad and flower from Lovely Lily Pad stamp set (FREE SAB item!) were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light & Dark Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Mint Macaron an Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Lily Pad Dies (also a FREE SAB item!), then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- A trio of Iridescent Sequins were added in the background.
I love the soft colors and how delicate this card looks! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH