Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is this beautiful necklace! Not really a style I’d wear, but I do like the colors, so that is what I used for my card.
One of Stampin’ Up!’s second release free Sale-A-Bration stamp sets is Tags in Bloom, so I used it for my card, along with Lily Impressions Designer Paper, which is another FREE Sale-A-Bration product!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added next.
- Three 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 pieces of Lily Impressions Designer Paper was added on front (doesn’t that look like the marbled look on the necklace?)
- A 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper was added across the center.
- The Tags in Bloom floral tag image was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Label Me Lovely tag was punched from Garden Green cardstock and adhered to the tag.
- Just for You from Tags in Bloom was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch. It was added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots were added above and below the greeting.
I think I did pretty well with a design on my card that represents the necklace, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH