Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is this beautiful necklace! Not really a style I’d wear, but I do like the colors, so that is what I used for my card.
One of Stampin’ Up!’s second release free Sale-A-Bration stamp sets is Tags in Bloom, so I used it for my card, along with Lily Impressions Designer Paper, which is another FREE Sale-A-Bration product!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added next.
- Three 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 pieces of Lily Impressions Designer Paper was added on front (doesn’t that look like the marbled look on the necklace?)
- A 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper was added across the center.
- The Tags in Bloom floral tag image was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Label Me Lovely tag was punched from Garden Green cardstock and adhered to the tag.
- Just for You from Tags in Bloom was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch. It was added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots were added above and below the greeting.
I think I did pretty well with a design on my card that represents the necklace, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4