Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a fun floral headpiece!
It looked like flowers you’d find in Hawaii to me, so I pulled out Timeless Tropical stamp set for my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was stamped with the speckle stamp in Beauty Abounds in the upper left and lower right corners.
- The flowers were stamped with Versamark on Shimmer White cardstock, then embossed with White Embossing Powders.
- I spritzed the cardstock with water, then used an AquaPainter and Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce and Old Olive Ink Refills to give the watercolor look to the flowers. They were cut out with the In The Tropics Dies.
- The top of the Pineapple and two of the small ferns were cut with the Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce on Whisper White and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- Everything was added to the Crumb Cake llayer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers of the flowers were cut with the Die from Daffodil Delight cardstock, then added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some red Holiday Rhinestones (still available!) were added to the centers and one green one to the pineapple top.
Love how colorful the flowers are, and it is such a FUN technique using embossing and watercoloring! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF