Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a fun floral headpiece!
It looked like flowers you’d find in Hawaii to me, so I pulled out Timeless Tropical stamp set for my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was stamped with the speckle stamp in Beauty Abounds in the upper left and lower right corners.
- The flowers were stamped with Versamark on Shimmer White cardstock, then embossed with White Embossing Powders.
- I spritzed the cardstock with water, then used an AquaPainter and Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce and Old Olive Ink Refills to give the watercolor look to the flowers. They were cut out with the In The Tropics Dies.
- The top of the Pineapple and two of the small ferns were cut with the Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce on Whisper White and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- Everything was added to the Crumb Cake llayer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers of the flowers were cut with the Die from Daffodil Delight cardstock, then added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some red Holiday Rhinestones (still available!) were added to the centers and one green one to the pineapple top.
Love how colorful the flowers are, and it is such a FUN technique using embossing and watercoloring! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH