Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a fun floral headpiece!
It looked like flowers you’d find in Hawaii to me, so I pulled out Timeless Tropical stamp set for my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was stamped with the speckle stamp in Beauty Abounds in the upper left and lower right corners.
- The flowers were stamped with Versamark on Shimmer White cardstock, then embossed with White Embossing Powders.
- I spritzed the cardstock with water, then used an AquaPainter and Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce and Old Olive Ink Refills to give the watercolor look to the flowers. They were cut out with the In The Tropics Dies.
- The top of the Pineapple and two of the small ferns were cut with the Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Shaded Spruce on Whisper White and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- Everything was added to the Crumb Cake llayer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers of the flowers were cut with the Die from Daffodil Delight cardstock, then added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some red Holiday Rhinestones (still available!) were added to the centers and one green one to the pineapple top.
Love how colorful the flowers are, and it is such a FUN technique using embossing and watercoloring! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV