Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some yummy looking bee and flower cookies!
So, Stampin’ Up!’s Honey Bee Bundle is perfect for this challenge! And, don’t you LOVE that pop of Coastal Cabana in the flower centers?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 Coastal Cabana Cardstock layer.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock has a 2 x 3-7/8 piece of floral Golden Honey DSP was added on the left side, with a 1/2 x 3-7/8 piece of striped Golden Honey DSP to hide the seam.
- The flowers were colored with Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Light & Dark Mango Melody, and Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends.
- The bee hive was stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Detailed Bees Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, and also cut with the Detailed Bees Die, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was punched from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Small Bloom Punch (free SAB product!)
- The greeting from Honey Bee was stamped with Coastal Cabana Ink on Whisper White, trimmed and added to the bee hive.
- Finally, the Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the center of the flowers.
Too fun, isn’t it? I love the bee and flower combination! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV