Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful watercolor tulip print!
I didn’t purchase the Timeless Tulips stamp set, but my friend did get the Tulip Builder Punch, so I borrowed hers to punch a few of the tulip shapes to make my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock is embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.
- The Whisper White panel was cut with the Ornate Layers Die and added to the front.
- The tulips were punched from Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Lovely Lipstick cardstock and the stems and leaves from Granny Apple Green cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the tulips for a little bling!
I loved getting a little creative with this tulip punch! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF