Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful watercolor tulip print!
I didn’t purchase the Timeless Tulips stamp set, but my friend did get the Tulip Builder Punch, so I borrowed hers to punch a few of the tulip shapes to make my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock is embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.
- The Whisper White panel was cut with the Ornate Layers Die and added to the front.
- The tulips were punched from Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Lovely Lipstick cardstock and the stems and leaves from Granny Apple Green cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the tulips for a little bling!
I loved getting a little creative with this tulip punch! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27