Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful watercolor tulip print!
I didn’t purchase the Timeless Tulips stamp set, but my friend did get the Tulip Builder Punch, so I borrowed hers to punch a few of the tulip shapes to make my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock is embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.
- The Whisper White panel was cut with the Ornate Layers Die and added to the front.
- The tulips were punched from Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Lovely Lipstick cardstock and the stems and leaves from Granny Apple Green cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the tulips for a little bling!
I loved getting a little creative with this tulip punch! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!