Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful watercolor tulip print!
I didn’t purchase the Timeless Tulips stamp set, but my friend did get the Tulip Builder Punch, so I borrowed hers to punch a few of the tulip shapes to make my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock is embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.
- The Whisper White panel was cut with the Ornate Layers Die and added to the front.
- The tulips were punched from Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Lovely Lipstick cardstock and the stems and leaves from Granny Apple Green cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the tulips for a little bling!
I loved getting a little creative with this tulip punch! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!