Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful necklace! Isn’t that stunning?
They looked like feathers or leaves to me, so I went with feathers! I followed the layout of a “circle”, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave embossing folder and added to the base.
- The embossed feather from the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies was cut twice from Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam cardstocks.
- The small feather in Positive Thoughts stamp set was stamped once with Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam Inks on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the feather outline die in Nature’s Thoughts Dies.
- All the feathers were arranged in a circular shape on the front of the base card.
- The greeting from Positive Thoughts was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- It was adhered to another Label Me Fancy punched from Soft Suede cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig die image was cut three times from Sparkle Glimmer Paper and tucked under the label on top of the feathers.
- A couple Gold Glimmer Dots were added to each side of the label punch.
So this turned out kind of whimsical and fun, don’t you think? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF