Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful necklace! Isn’t that stunning?
They looked like feathers or leaves to me, so I went with feathers! I followed the layout of a “circle”, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave embossing folder and added to the base.
- The embossed feather from the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies was cut twice from Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam cardstocks.
- The small feather in Positive Thoughts stamp set was stamped once with Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam Inks on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the feather outline die in Nature’s Thoughts Dies.
- All the feathers were arranged in a circular shape on the front of the base card.
- The greeting from Positive Thoughts was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- It was adhered to another Label Me Fancy punched from Soft Suede cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig die image was cut three times from Sparkle Glimmer Paper and tucked under the label on top of the feathers.
- A couple Gold Glimmer Dots were added to each side of the label punch.
So this turned out kind of whimsical and fun, don’t you think? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!