Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful necklace! Isn’t that stunning?
They looked like feathers or leaves to me, so I went with feathers! I followed the layout of a “circle”, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave embossing folder and added to the base.
- The embossed feather from the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies was cut twice from Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam cardstocks.
- The small feather in Positive Thoughts stamp set was stamped once with Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam Inks on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the feather outline die in Nature’s Thoughts Dies.
- All the feathers were arranged in a circular shape on the front of the base card.
- The greeting from Positive Thoughts was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- It was adhered to another Label Me Fancy punched from Soft Suede cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig die image was cut three times from Sparkle Glimmer Paper and tucked under the label on top of the feathers.
- A couple Gold Glimmer Dots were added to each side of the label punch.
So this turned out kind of whimsical and fun, don’t you think? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV