Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful necklace! Isn’t that stunning?
They looked like feathers or leaves to me, so I went with feathers! I followed the layout of a “circle”, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave embossing folder and added to the base.
- The embossed feather from the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies was cut twice from Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam cardstocks.
- The small feather in Positive Thoughts stamp set was stamped once with Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam Inks on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the feather outline die in Nature’s Thoughts Dies.
- All the feathers were arranged in a circular shape on the front of the base card.
- The greeting from Positive Thoughts was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- It was adhered to another Label Me Fancy punched from Soft Suede cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sprig die image was cut three times from Sparkle Glimmer Paper and tucked under the label on top of the feathers.
- A couple Gold Glimmer Dots were added to each side of the label punch.
So this turned out kind of whimsical and fun, don’t you think? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!