It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! I love the abstract look to this floral photo and those bright blooms! So many different directions you can use for inspiration, right?
Here’s what I did with the Blooms & Wishes stamp set. I wanted something that looked a little watercolorish. Came out clean and simple, just like the inspiration photo!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top 2/3s of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with one flower in Blooms & Wishes in Melon Mambo Ink and the other flower with Pink Pirouette Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of the green stripe Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Melon Mambo cardstock was placed across the seam. Then the 1/8″ Old Olive Ribbon was placed on top of the Melon Mambo and adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Blooms & Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag punch, then layered on another Tailored Tag punched from Pink Pirouette and offset slightly. They tag was placed on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!