It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! I love the abstract look to this floral photo and those bright blooms! So many different directions you can use for inspiration, right?
Here’s what I did with the Blooms & Wishes stamp set. I wanted something that looked a little watercolorish. Came out clean and simple, just like the inspiration photo!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top 2/3s of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with one flower in Blooms & Wishes in Melon Mambo Ink and the other flower with Pink Pirouette Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of the green stripe Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Melon Mambo cardstock was placed across the seam. Then the 1/8″ Old Olive Ribbon was placed on top of the Melon Mambo and adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Blooms & Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag punch, then layered on another Tailored Tag punched from Pink Pirouette and offset slightly. They tag was placed on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF