It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! I love the abstract look to this floral photo and those bright blooms! So many different directions you can use for inspiration, right?
Here’s what I did with the Blooms & Wishes stamp set. I wanted something that looked a little watercolorish. Came out clean and simple, just like the inspiration photo!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top 2/3s of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with one flower in Blooms & Wishes in Melon Mambo Ink and the other flower with Pink Pirouette Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of the green stripe Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Melon Mambo cardstock was placed across the seam. Then the 1/8″ Old Olive Ribbon was placed on top of the Melon Mambo and adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Blooms & Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag punch, then layered on another Tailored Tag punched from Pink Pirouette and offset slightly. They tag was placed on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!