Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a feather corsage! Wouldn’t this be pretty and unusual for a wedding or dance corsage?
I love the Positive Thoughts stamp set! If you didn’t get the coordinating Dies, I’m hoping they will be in the new catalog!!! Cross your fingers!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, then sprinkles from Label Me Bold added to the top left and bottom right with Early Espresso Ink.
- A frame was made with two sizes of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (or use the Rectangle ones!) cut from Terracotta Tile cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The fern was stamped twice with Petal Pink Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut (or use Nature’s Thoughts Dies if you have them).
- The feathers were stamped twice with Pool Party Ink on Whisper White cardstock and also hand-cut (or use the dies).
- The ferns and feathers were added towards the top portion of the rectangle.
- The greeting from Positive Thoughts was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1 x 4 piece of Whisper White and added across the front.
- Some Linen Thread was doubled, then tied in a bow and added to the stems with Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, a trio of In Color Faceted Gems were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF