Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a feather corsage! Wouldn’t this be pretty and unusual for a wedding or dance corsage?
I love the Positive Thoughts stamp set! If you didn’t get the coordinating Dies, I’m hoping they will be in the new catalog!!! Cross your fingers!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, then sprinkles from Label Me Bold added to the top left and bottom right with Early Espresso Ink.
- A frame was made with two sizes of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (or use the Rectangle ones!) cut from Terracotta Tile cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The fern was stamped twice with Petal Pink Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut (or use Nature’s Thoughts Dies if you have them).
- The feathers were stamped twice with Pool Party Ink on Whisper White cardstock and also hand-cut (or use the dies).
- The ferns and feathers were added towards the top portion of the rectangle.
- The greeting from Positive Thoughts was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 1 x 4 piece of Whisper White and added across the front.
- Some Linen Thread was doubled, then tied in a bow and added to the stems with Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, a trio of In Color Faceted Gems were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!