Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a yummy looking cake! I’d LOVE this for my birthday coming up next month…hint, hint!
I haven’t played much with the Peaceful Moments Bundle…mostly because it went into backorder status so quickly! But it does make BEAUTIFUL flowers! I thought it was a great time to use it with non-traditional colors, too! The cake just was asking to use these flowers for my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blushing Bride cardstock was embossed with the Eyelet Embossing Folder.
- Across the bottom are 1 x 4 strips of Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting from Peaceful Moments was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The large poppy flowers were cut from Whisper White and centers from Basic Black cardstock with Poppy Moments Dies and adhered together. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leafy vines were cut with the Dies from Gray Granite and the small leafs from Basic Black cardstock and adhered under the flowers.
That’s it! Those dies do all the work! This would be a great card for a kit project since they could substitute whatever greeting they have! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X