Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a yummy looking cake! I’d LOVE this for my birthday coming up next month…hint, hint!
I haven’t played much with the Peaceful Moments Bundle…mostly because it went into backorder status so quickly! But it does make BEAUTIFUL flowers! I thought it was a great time to use it with non-traditional colors, too! The cake just was asking to use these flowers for my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blushing Bride cardstock was embossed with the Eyelet Embossing Folder.
- Across the bottom are 1 x 4 strips of Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting from Peaceful Moments was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The large poppy flowers were cut from Whisper White and centers from Basic Black cardstock with Poppy Moments Dies and adhered together. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leafy vines were cut with the Dies from Gray Granite and the small leafs from Basic Black cardstock and adhered under the flowers.
That’s it! Those dies do all the work! This would be a great card for a kit project since they could substitute whatever greeting they have! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!