Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is yummy lollipop!
I decided to pull out Painted Poppies stamp set to use. The swirl in the Painted Label Dies reminded me of this lollipop!!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam was embossed with the Ornate Style Embossing Folder.
- The swirl from Painted Labels was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting in Peaceful Moments with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Painted Poppies flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Calypso Coral Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut out with the Painted Label Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Perennial Essence Floral Center was added to the larger flower. SO sad to see these retire..they make great realistic centers! I stocked up!
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Love these pretty colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27