Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is yummy lollipop!
I decided to pull out Painted Poppies stamp set to use. The swirl in the Painted Label Dies reminded me of this lollipop!!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam was embossed with the Ornate Style Embossing Folder.
- The swirl from Painted Labels was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting in Peaceful Moments with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Painted Poppies flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Calypso Coral Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut out with the Painted Label Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Perennial Essence Floral Center was added to the larger flower. SO sad to see these retire..they make great realistic centers! I stocked up!
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Love these pretty colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF