Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is yummy lollipop!
I decided to pull out Painted Poppies stamp set to use. The swirl in the Painted Label Dies reminded me of this lollipop!!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam was embossed with the Ornate Style Embossing Folder.
- The swirl from Painted Labels was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting in Peaceful Moments with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Painted Poppies flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Calypso Coral Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut out with the Painted Label Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Perennial Essence Floral Center was added to the larger flower. SO sad to see these retire..they make great realistic centers! I stocked up!
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Love these pretty colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV