Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is yummy lollipop!
I decided to pull out Painted Poppies stamp set to use. The swirl in the Painted Label Dies reminded me of this lollipop!!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam was embossed with the Ornate Style Embossing Folder.
- The swirl from Painted Labels was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting in Peaceful Moments with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Painted Poppies flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Calypso Coral Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut out with the Painted Label Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Perennial Essence Floral Center was added to the larger flower. SO sad to see these retire..they make great realistic centers! I stocked up!
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
Love these pretty colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!