Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration are some darling cookies! I know I’ve said it before, but I sure wish I could decorate cookies like that!
Of course, Timeless Tropical stamp set has the PERFECT flower to use!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, then rubbed with Crumb Cake Ink on the raised areas.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Tropical Oasis DSP was added on top.
- Two 1/4 x 5 pieces of Granny Apple Green cardstock were placed across the DSP.
- The hibiscus flower was stamped once with Granny Apple Green Ink and once with Melon Mambo Ink on Whisper White cardstock. They were colored with Light Granny Apple Green Blends and Light Flirty Flamingo Blends, then cut with the In The Tropics Dies. The centers were drawn with Light Basic Black Blends. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Dark Soft Sea Foam and Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. They were tucked under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 3/4 x 3 Melon Mambo cardstock, then cut the ends at an angle and added to the front.
- Two Melon Mambo Glitter Dots were added on the upper corner of the DSP for a little bling!
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our cards were pretty similar…of course we both used Timeless Tropical! lol!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6