Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration are some darling cookies! I know I’ve said it before, but I sure wish I could decorate cookies like that!
Of course, Timeless Tropical stamp set has the PERFECT flower to use!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, then rubbed with Crumb Cake Ink on the raised areas.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Tropical Oasis DSP was added on top.
- Two 1/4 x 5 pieces of Granny Apple Green cardstock were placed across the DSP.
- The hibiscus flower was stamped once with Granny Apple Green Ink and once with Melon Mambo Ink on Whisper White cardstock. They were colored with Light Granny Apple Green Blends and Light Flirty Flamingo Blends, then cut with the In The Tropics Dies. The centers were drawn with Light Basic Black Blends. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Dark Soft Sea Foam and Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. They were tucked under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 3/4 x 3 Melon Mambo cardstock, then cut the ends at an angle and added to the front.
- Two Melon Mambo Glitter Dots were added on the upper corner of the DSP for a little bling!
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our cards were pretty similar…of course we both used Timeless Tropical! lol!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV