Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful sunflower cake! Wow! Stunning!
Of course, I just HAD to use my new Celebrate Sunflower Bundle on my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Forever Greenery DSP was cut with deep flags on each end.
- The sunflowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Daffodil Delight Combo, Dark Mango Melody and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. The center was colored with Bronze Stampin’ Blends. The leaves were colored with Light Granny Apple Green and Light Shaded Spruce Blends. They were cut out with the Sunflower Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greenery from the Sunflower Dies were cut from Shaded Spruce and trimmed down, then tucked under the flowers.
- The greeting from Celebrate Sunflower was stamped with Shaded Spruce on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Labels Die and added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out!!! And I think it really resembles the cake, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our cards were pretty similar…of course we both used Timeless Tropical! lol!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4