Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a lovely pillow! Of course, what set immediately comes to mind?
I just HAD to use my new Forever Fern Bundle on my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade (new In Color!) cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on front.
- The large fern in the back is cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and the Gingko Leaves from Just Jade cardstock with the Forever Flourishing Dies and adhered with Tombow Glue.
- The other leaves were stamped with Pretty Peacock, Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green, cut with the dies, and layered on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Forever Fern was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock and end cut on the diagonal. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was punched three times with the Medium Daisy Punch from Soft Sea Foam cardstock, sponged in the center with Pretty Peacock Ink, then layered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of crystal Flowers For Every Season Gems were added in the center and a trio of green ones in the background for a little bling.
This Forever Fern stamp set is one that is just hard to mess up no matter how you stamp and place the leaves! LOVE it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!