Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a lovely pillow! Of course, what set immediately comes to mind?
I just HAD to use my new Forever Fern Bundle on my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade (new In Color!) cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on front.
- The large fern in the back is cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and the Gingko Leaves from Just Jade cardstock with the Forever Flourishing Dies and adhered with Tombow Glue.
- The other leaves were stamped with Pretty Peacock, Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green, cut with the dies, and layered on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Forever Fern was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock and end cut on the diagonal. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was punched three times with the Medium Daisy Punch from Soft Sea Foam cardstock, sponged in the center with Pretty Peacock Ink, then layered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of crystal Flowers For Every Season Gems were added in the center and a trio of green ones in the background for a little bling.
This Forever Fern stamp set is one that is just hard to mess up no matter how you stamp and place the leaves! LOVE it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK