Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a lovely pillow! Of course, what set immediately comes to mind?
I just HAD to use my new Forever Fern Bundle on my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade (new In Color!) cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on front.
- The large fern in the back is cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and the Gingko Leaves from Just Jade cardstock with the Forever Flourishing Dies and adhered with Tombow Glue.
- The other leaves were stamped with Pretty Peacock, Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green, cut with the dies, and layered on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Forever Fern was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock and end cut on the diagonal. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was punched three times with the Medium Daisy Punch from Soft Sea Foam cardstock, sponged in the center with Pretty Peacock Ink, then layered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of crystal Flowers For Every Season Gems were added in the center and a trio of green ones in the background for a little bling.
This Forever Fern stamp set is one that is just hard to mess up no matter how you stamp and place the leaves! LOVE it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6