Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a lovely batch of cookies!
Of course, I just HAD to use my new Birds & Branches Bundle on my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder (LOVE this new folder!)
- A 2 x 4 piece of 6×6 In Color Designer Paper was added across the front with a 1/4 x 4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock, stamped with the Itty Bitty Greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- The circle vine from Birds & More dies was cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock, then cut again with the Layering Circle Die that is just a little larger. It was added to the larger circle cut again from Bumblebee cardstock, then added to the front.
- The branch from Birds & Branches was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Early Espresso Ink, the leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink and hand-cut.
- One bird and wing was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink (or use Magenta Madness…I didn’t have it yet) and the other bird and wing with Bermuda Bay Ink. The birds were cut with the Birds & More dies and the wings hand-cut. The eye was made with a Black Stampin’ Write Marker. They were popped up on the stem with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heart was punched from Magenta Madness cardstock with the Dog Punch and added to the front.
- Two In Color Enamel Dots were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9