Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a lovely batch of cookies!
Of course, I just HAD to use my new Birds & Branches Bundle on my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder (LOVE this new folder!)
- A 2 x 4 piece of 6×6 In Color Designer Paper was added across the front with a 1/4 x 4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock, stamped with the Itty Bitty Greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- The circle vine from Birds & More dies was cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock, then cut again with the Layering Circle Die that is just a little larger. It was added to the larger circle cut again from Bumblebee cardstock, then added to the front.
- The branch from Birds & Branches was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Early Espresso Ink, the leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink and hand-cut.
- One bird and wing was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink (or use Magenta Madness…I didn’t have it yet) and the other bird and wing with Bermuda Bay Ink. The birds were cut with the Birds & More dies and the wings hand-cut. The eye was made with a Black Stampin’ Write Marker. They were popped up on the stem with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heart was punched from Magenta Madness cardstock with the Dog Punch and added to the front.
- Two In Color Enamel Dots were added to the front for a little bling.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4