Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a trio of botanical prints! I love the clean simplicity of this photo!
Of course, I just HAD to use my Forever Fern on my photo. I was wishing I had the new In Color Inks when I was making this…but made do.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The second from largest circle in the Layering Circles Dies cut the Cinnamon Cider 6×6 In Color Designer Paper, then that was cut in half and added down the center of the card.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce, Crunb Cake and Crushed Curry Inks on Whisper White, then cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Cinnamon Cider Ribbon was tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue Dot to the stems.
- Hello was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Bumblebee and Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background for a little bling.
I think the circle cut in half really give it the geometric look like the prints! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6