Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a trio of botanical prints! I love the clean simplicity of this photo!
Of course, I just HAD to use my Forever Fern on my photo. I was wishing I had the new In Color Inks when I was making this…but made do.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The second from largest circle in the Layering Circles Dies cut the Cinnamon Cider 6×6 In Color Designer Paper, then that was cut in half and added down the center of the card.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce, Crunb Cake and Crushed Curry Inks on Whisper White, then cut with the Forever Flourishes Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Cinnamon Cider Ribbon was tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue Dot to the stems.
- Hello was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Bumblebee and Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background for a little bling.
I think the circle cut in half really give it the geometric look like the prints! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF