It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Not sure if these are cookies or a wedding cake, but the neutrals and white flowers are so elegant looking, aren’t they? My thoughts came together pretty easily on what I wanted to do…until I saw Mary’s card and realized we had done something pretty similar! lol! That happens a lot between us! So…I switched mine out and used a different stamp set…Ribbon of Courage.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand stamped with the Ribbon of Courage greeting in Chocolate Chip Ink, then was embossed with the Ruffled Embossing Folder (first time I’ve used it!)
- The flowers were cut from Whisper White and the leaves from Pear Pizzazz with the Support Ribbon Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with the Ribbon of Courage flowers in Chocolate Chip Ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock and then punched with the 1/2″ Circle Punch. They were added to the center of the diecut flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the flowers, some Perfect White Accents were added for a little bling.
Doesn’t this just look like SPRING? So fresh and clean! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6