It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Not sure if these are cookies or a wedding cake, but the neutrals and white flowers are so elegant looking, aren’t they? My thoughts came together pretty easily on what I wanted to do…until I saw Mary’s card and realized we had done something pretty similar! lol! That happens a lot between us! So…I switched mine out and used a different stamp set…Ribbon of Courage.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand stamped with the Ribbon of Courage greeting in Chocolate Chip Ink, then was embossed with the Ruffled Embossing Folder (first time I’ve used it!)
- The flowers were cut from Whisper White and the leaves from Pear Pizzazz with the Support Ribbon Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with the Ribbon of Courage flowers in Chocolate Chip Ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock and then punched with the 1/2″ Circle Punch. They were added to the center of the diecut flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the flowers, some Perfect White Accents were added for a little bling.
Doesn’t this just look like SPRING? So fresh and clean! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!