It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Not sure if these are cookies or a wedding cake, but the neutrals and white flowers are so elegant looking, aren’t they? My thoughts came together pretty easily on what I wanted to do…until I saw Mary’s card and realized we had done something pretty similar! lol! That happens a lot between us! So…I switched mine out and used a different stamp set…Ribbon of Courage.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand stamped with the Ribbon of Courage greeting in Chocolate Chip Ink, then was embossed with the Ruffled Embossing Folder (first time I’ve used it!)
- The flowers were cut from Whisper White and the leaves from Pear Pizzazz with the Support Ribbon Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with the Ribbon of Courage flowers in Chocolate Chip Ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock and then punched with the 1/2″ Circle Punch. They were added to the center of the diecut flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the flowers, some Perfect White Accents were added for a little bling.
Doesn’t this just look like SPRING? So fresh and clean! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!