Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a nice patriotic knit blanket!
I really don’t have any current patriotic sets, but knew I could use the Stitched Stars Dies for my card! I kept it simple like the blanket!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded so the fold is on the left side.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder for texture and stamped with the word Celebrate in Pacific Point Ink.
- It was layered on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies from Pacific Point, Real Red and Silver Glimmer Paper, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added on each side of the greeting to represent “stripes” of the flag.
Again, pretty simple, but I really like how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF