Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a nice patriotic knit blanket!
I really don’t have any current patriotic sets, but knew I could use the Stitched Stars Dies for my card! I kept it simple like the blanket!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded so the fold is on the left side.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder for texture and stamped with the word Celebrate in Pacific Point Ink.
- It was layered on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies from Pacific Point, Real Red and Silver Glimmer Paper, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added on each side of the greeting to represent “stripes” of the flag.
Again, pretty simple, but I really like how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
We love our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog called Nothing's Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images...definitely some of our favorite things! And we've combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING'S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You'll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects...perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR