Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a nice patriotic knit blanket!
I really don’t have any current patriotic sets, but knew I could use the Stitched Stars Dies for my card! I kept it simple like the blanket!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded so the fold is on the left side.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder for texture and stamped with the word Celebrate in Pacific Point Ink.
- It was layered on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies from Pacific Point, Real Red and Silver Glimmer Paper, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added on each side of the greeting to represent “stripes” of the flag.
Again, pretty simple, but I really like how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6