Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a nice patriotic knit blanket!
I really don’t have any current patriotic sets, but knew I could use the Stitched Stars Dies for my card! I kept it simple like the blanket!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded so the fold is on the left side.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder for texture and stamped with the word Celebrate in Pacific Point Ink.
- It was layered on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies from Pacific Point, Real Red and Silver Glimmer Paper, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added on each side of the greeting to represent “stripes” of the flag.
Again, pretty simple, but I really like how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!