Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a nice patriotic knit blanket!
I really don’t have any current patriotic sets, but knew I could use the Stitched Stars Dies for my card! I kept it simple like the blanket!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded so the fold is on the left side.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White is embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder for texture and stamped with the word Celebrate in Pacific Point Ink.
- It was layered on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The stars were cut with the Stitched Stars Dies from Pacific Point, Real Red and Silver Glimmer Paper, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added on each side of the greeting to represent “stripes” of the flag.
Again, pretty simple, but I really like how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC