Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a selection of brightly colored yarns.
I looked thru my Designer Paper stash and saw that Flowers for Every Season had pretty much the colors in these yarns! Score! I pulled out an “old” set in the Annual Catalog, Floral Essence, and combined it with new dies, Tasteful Labels, and new In Colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper was added to the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A piece of Magenta Madness Ribbon was added across the front and secured in the back to hide the seam.
- The label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Many Mates greeting in Pacific Point Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Floral Essence was stamped with Magenta Madness Ink on Whisper White and the center with Bumblebee Ink. The leaves were stamped with Just Jade Ink. They were all hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added for a touch of bling!
Love how the “old” combines so well with the new, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9