Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a selection of brightly colored yarns.
I looked thru my Designer Paper stash and saw that Flowers for Every Season had pretty much the colors in these yarns! Score! I pulled out an “old” set in the Annual Catalog, Floral Essence, and combined it with new dies, Tasteful Labels, and new In Colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper was added to the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A piece of Magenta Madness Ribbon was added across the front and secured in the back to hide the seam.
- The label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Many Mates greeting in Pacific Point Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Floral Essence was stamped with Magenta Madness Ink on Whisper White and the center with Bumblebee Ink. The leaves were stamped with Just Jade Ink. They were all hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added for a touch of bling!
Love how the “old” combines so well with the new, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC