Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a selection of brightly colored yarns.
I looked thru my Designer Paper stash and saw that Flowers for Every Season had pretty much the colors in these yarns! Score! I pulled out an “old” set in the Annual Catalog, Floral Essence, and combined it with new dies, Tasteful Labels, and new In Colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper was added to the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A piece of Magenta Madness Ribbon was added across the front and secured in the back to hide the seam.
- The label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Many Mates greeting in Pacific Point Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Floral Essence was stamped with Magenta Madness Ink on Whisper White and the center with Bumblebee Ink. The leaves were stamped with Just Jade Ink. They were all hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of In Color Enamel Dots were added for a touch of bling!
Love how the “old” combines so well with the new, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: XZVN372F