Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful fall decorated cake.
I’ve been binge watching The Next Great Baker when I’m eating lunch, and this cake looks like one that they would make! I had to use Life is Beautiful set…the tree was perfect for this challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- The 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the tree trunk in Early Espresso, then the leaves in the tree with Bumblebee Ink, Real Red Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink and Old Olive Ink. Some leaves were also added to the ground.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
- The panel was added to a 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then to the front of the card.
- The fence from Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock, then added to the front with Foam Strips.
- Some gold/orange sequins from Sequins for Everything package were sprinkled in the tree leaves ad one next to the greeting for some extra bling!
I love this card…of course, I love fall colors and this really catches my eye! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR