Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful fall decorated cake.
I’ve been binge watching The Next Great Baker when I’m eating lunch, and this cake looks like one that they would make! I had to use Life is Beautiful set…the tree was perfect for this challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- The 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the tree trunk in Early Espresso, then the leaves in the tree with Bumblebee Ink, Real Red Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink and Old Olive Ink. Some leaves were also added to the ground.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
- The panel was added to a 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then to the front of the card.
- The fence from Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock, then added to the front with Foam Strips.
- Some gold/orange sequins from Sequins for Everything package were sprinkled in the tree leaves ad one next to the greeting for some extra bling!
I love this card…of course, I love fall colors and this really catches my eye! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27