Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful fall decorated cake.
I’ve been binge watching The Next Great Baker when I’m eating lunch, and this cake looks like one that they would make! I had to use Life is Beautiful set…the tree was perfect for this challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- The 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the tree trunk in Early Espresso, then the leaves in the tree with Bumblebee Ink, Real Red Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink and Old Olive Ink. Some leaves were also added to the ground.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
- The panel was added to a 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then to the front of the card.
- The fence from Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock, then added to the front with Foam Strips.
- Some gold/orange sequins from Sequins for Everything package were sprinkled in the tree leaves ad one next to the greeting for some extra bling!
I love this card…of course, I love fall colors and this really catches my eye! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!