Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful fall decorated cake.
I’ve been binge watching The Next Great Baker when I’m eating lunch, and this cake looks like one that they would make! I had to use Life is Beautiful set…the tree was perfect for this challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- The 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the tree trunk in Early Espresso, then the leaves in the tree with Bumblebee Ink, Real Red Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink and Old Olive Ink. Some leaves were also added to the ground.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
- The panel was added to a 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then to the front of the card.
- The fence from Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock, then added to the front with Foam Strips.
- Some gold/orange sequins from Sequins for Everything package were sprinkled in the tree leaves ad one next to the greeting for some extra bling!
I love this card…of course, I love fall colors and this really catches my eye! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF