Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some fun color yarn!
At first I was really stumped on what direction to go with my card. To me, these colors don’t coordinate very well. But, I thought that flowers could have these colors, so I pulled out my Autumn Goodness Bundle to use. I think it went together really well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Purple Posy was added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut from Whisper White and the greeting from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Bumblebee cardstock, then cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. It was added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spokes of the wheel was cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the wheelbarrow with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The floral bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Cinnamon Cider, Dark Mango Melody, Purple Posy Combo, and Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the corner for a little bling.
I am really surprised at how this turned out with that color combination! I’m glad this plaid had those colors in it to pull it together. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6