Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some fun color yarn!
At first I was really stumped on what direction to go with my card. To me, these colors don’t coordinate very well. But, I thought that flowers could have these colors, so I pulled out my Autumn Goodness Bundle to use. I think it went together really well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Purple Posy was added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut from Whisper White and the greeting from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Bumblebee cardstock, then cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. It was added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spokes of the wheel was cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the wheelbarrow with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The floral bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Cinnamon Cider, Dark Mango Melody, Purple Posy Combo, and Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the corner for a little bling.
I am really surprised at how this turned out with that color combination! I’m glad this plaid had those colors in it to pull it together. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV