Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some fun color yarn!
At first I was really stumped on what direction to go with my card. To me, these colors don’t coordinate very well. But, I thought that flowers could have these colors, so I pulled out my Autumn Goodness Bundle to use. I think it went together really well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Purple Posy was added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut from Whisper White and the greeting from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Bumblebee cardstock, then cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. It was added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spokes of the wheel was cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the wheelbarrow with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The floral bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Cinnamon Cider, Dark Mango Melody, Purple Posy Combo, and Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the corner for a little bling.
I am really surprised at how this turned out with that color combination! I’m glad this plaid had those colors in it to pull it together. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC