Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some fun color yarn!
At first I was really stumped on what direction to go with my card. To me, these colors don’t coordinate very well. But, I thought that flowers could have these colors, so I pulled out my Autumn Goodness Bundle to use. I think it went together really well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Purple Posy was added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut from Whisper White and the greeting from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Bumblebee cardstock, then cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. It was added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spokes of the wheel was cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the wheelbarrow with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The floral bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Cinnamon Cider, Dark Mango Melody, Purple Posy Combo, and Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the corner for a little bling.
I am really surprised at how this turned out with that color combination! I’m glad this plaid had those colors in it to pull it together. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!