Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some fun color yarn!
At first I was really stumped on what direction to go with my card. To me, these colors don’t coordinate very well. But, I thought that flowers could have these colors, so I pulled out my Autumn Goodness Bundle to use. I think it went together really well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Purple Posy was added on top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut from Whisper White and the greeting from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink in the upper right corner. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wheelbarrow from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Bumblebee cardstock, then cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. It was added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spokes of the wheel was cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the wheelbarrow with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The floral bunch was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Light Cinnamon Cider, Dark Mango Melody, Purple Posy Combo, and Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Die and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the corner for a little bling.
I am really surprised at how this turned out with that color combination! I’m glad this plaid had those colors in it to pull it together. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!