Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun fall wreath? I love the colors!
I knew right away I had to use my Wreath Builder Dies to make my card! I intertwined the two different types of wreath die cuts, then tucked in some snipped pieces to fill it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 3/8 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Banner Year and added across the front to hide the seam.
- One of the wreath shapes from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Basic Gray cardstock and the other from Gray Granite cardstock, then the two were intertwined and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The fern wreath shape was also cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then pieces snipped off and tucked into the wreath, adhered with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The small pumpkin from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, then stamped-off Gray Granite Inks to get the three colors. The stem/leaf was stamped with Gray Granite Ink. They were hand cut and added to the wreath.
- The bow from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the background bow from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together and added to the wreath with Mini Glue Dots.
- Three Rhinestone Jewels were added to the Pumpkins for a little bling!
I’m SOOO happy this turned out how I pictured in my head…and I think I nailed the inspiration photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6