Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun fall wreath? I love the colors!
I knew right away I had to use my Wreath Builder Dies to make my card! I intertwined the two different types of wreath die cuts, then tucked in some snipped pieces to fill it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 3/8 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Banner Year and added across the front to hide the seam.
- One of the wreath shapes from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Basic Gray cardstock and the other from Gray Granite cardstock, then the two were intertwined and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The fern wreath shape was also cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then pieces snipped off and tucked into the wreath, adhered with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The small pumpkin from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, then stamped-off Gray Granite Inks to get the three colors. The stem/leaf was stamped with Gray Granite Ink. They were hand cut and added to the wreath.
- The bow from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the background bow from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together and added to the wreath with Mini Glue Dots.
- Three Rhinestone Jewels were added to the Pumpkins for a little bling!
I’m SOOO happy this turned out how I pictured in my head…and I think I nailed the inspiration photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!