Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun fall wreath? I love the colors!
I knew right away I had to use my Wreath Builder Dies to make my card! I intertwined the two different types of wreath die cuts, then tucked in some snipped pieces to fill it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 3/8 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Banner Year and added across the front to hide the seam.
- One of the wreath shapes from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Basic Gray cardstock and the other from Gray Granite cardstock, then the two were intertwined and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The fern wreath shape was also cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then pieces snipped off and tucked into the wreath, adhered with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The small pumpkin from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, then stamped-off Gray Granite Inks to get the three colors. The stem/leaf was stamped with Gray Granite Ink. They were hand cut and added to the wreath.
- The bow from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the background bow from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together and added to the wreath with Mini Glue Dots.
- Three Rhinestone Jewels were added to the Pumpkins for a little bling!
I’m SOOO happy this turned out how I pictured in my head…and I think I nailed the inspiration photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC