Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun fall wreath? I love the colors!
I knew right away I had to use my Wreath Builder Dies to make my card! I intertwined the two different types of wreath die cuts, then tucked in some snipped pieces to fill it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 3/8 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Banner Year and added across the front to hide the seam.
- One of the wreath shapes from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Basic Gray cardstock and the other from Gray Granite cardstock, then the two were intertwined and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The fern wreath shape was also cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then pieces snipped off and tucked into the wreath, adhered with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The small pumpkin from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, then stamped-off Gray Granite Inks to get the three colors. The stem/leaf was stamped with Gray Granite Ink. They were hand cut and added to the wreath.
- The bow from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the background bow from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together and added to the wreath with Mini Glue Dots.
- Three Rhinestone Jewels were added to the Pumpkins for a little bling!
I’m SOOO happy this turned out how I pictured in my head…and I think I nailed the inspiration photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Christmas in July!!! (Well...almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We've combined the July-December Mini Catalog's TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You'll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs...including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We've paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin' Up!'s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin' Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We've paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin' cute results! See more details here!