Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun fall wreath? I love the colors!
I knew right away I had to use my Wreath Builder Dies to make my card! I intertwined the two different types of wreath die cuts, then tucked in some snipped pieces to fill it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 3/8 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Banner Year and added across the front to hide the seam.
- One of the wreath shapes from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Basic Gray cardstock and the other from Gray Granite cardstock, then the two were intertwined and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The fern wreath shape was also cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then pieces snipped off and tucked into the wreath, adhered with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The small pumpkin from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, then stamped-off Gray Granite Inks to get the three colors. The stem/leaf was stamped with Gray Granite Ink. They were hand cut and added to the wreath.
- The bow from Wreath Builder Dies was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the background bow from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together and added to the wreath with Mini Glue Dots.
- Three Rhinestone Jewels were added to the Pumpkins for a little bling!
I’m SOOO happy this turned out how I pictured in my head…and I think I nailed the inspiration photo, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6