Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty candle ring? I love the fall colors.
Arrange a Wreath
I really didn’t anticipate that I’d use the Arrange a Wreath bundle as much as I have! I used it a couple weeks ago for a fall wreath, last week with my gnome wreath and again today! So many different looks with just one bundle! This one has gold flowers which just makes it pop!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper.
- The Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie wreaths were cut with the Wreath Builder Dies, then intertwined together and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two flowers were cut with the Wreath Builder Dies from Brushed Gold Metallic Paper.
- Four leaves were stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, cut out with the Wreath Builder Dies and added under the flowers.
- Some orange Adhesive Sequins were added to the centers of the flowers.
- The greeting from Arrange a Wreath was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on 3/4 x 2 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, the end cut at an angle and tucked under the leaves.
It is SO pretty and sparkly in real life! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC