Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty candle ring? I love the fall colors.
Arrange a Wreath
I really didn’t anticipate that I’d use the Arrange a Wreath bundle as much as I have! I used it a couple weeks ago for a fall wreath, last week with my gnome wreath and again today! So many different looks with just one bundle! This one has gold flowers which just makes it pop!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper.
- The Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie wreaths were cut with the Wreath Builder Dies, then intertwined together and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two flowers were cut with the Wreath Builder Dies from Brushed Gold Metallic Paper.
- Four leaves were stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, cut out with the Wreath Builder Dies and added under the flowers.
- Some orange Adhesive Sequins were added to the centers of the flowers.
- The greeting from Arrange a Wreath was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on 3/4 x 2 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, the end cut at an angle and tucked under the leaves.
It is SO pretty and sparkly in real life! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!