Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty candle ring? I love the fall colors.
Arrange a Wreath
I really didn’t anticipate that I’d use the Arrange a Wreath bundle as much as I have! I used it a couple weeks ago for a fall wreath, last week with my gnome wreath and again today! So many different looks with just one bundle! This one has gold flowers which just makes it pop!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper.
- The Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie wreaths were cut with the Wreath Builder Dies, then intertwined together and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two flowers were cut with the Wreath Builder Dies from Brushed Gold Metallic Paper.
- Four leaves were stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, cut out with the Wreath Builder Dies and added under the flowers.
- Some orange Adhesive Sequins were added to the centers of the flowers.
- The greeting from Arrange a Wreath was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on 3/4 x 2 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, the end cut at an angle and tucked under the leaves.
It is SO pretty and sparkly in real life! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK