Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful winter tablescape theme?
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Freezin’ Fun Bundle on my card because of all the winter animals shown on the table! And, I borrowed a layout that I used a while ago on my Coming Home card…it worked great!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper had two 1/2 x 3-3/4 strips of Poppy Parade cardstock adhered behind it, then was added to the front right of the card.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Seaside Spray and Whisper White cardstock, then the Whisper White circle was cut with the stitched slope from Freezin’ Friends Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some snowflakes were added to the Seaside Spray circle with Seaside Spray Ink.
- The large tree, penguin and snowboard were all stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Light Pool Party, Dark Mango Melody, Dark Smoky Slate and Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Freezin’ Friends Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree snow and snowboard were colored with Wink of Stella for a little bling.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background and 1 for his pom pom hat.
Isn’t that a fun, sweet card? I love how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!