Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful winter tablescape theme?
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Freezin’ Fun Bundle on my card because of all the winter animals shown on the table! And, I borrowed a layout that I used a while ago on my Coming Home card…it worked great!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper had two 1/2 x 3-3/4 strips of Poppy Parade cardstock adhered behind it, then was added to the front right of the card.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Seaside Spray and Whisper White cardstock, then the Whisper White circle was cut with the stitched slope from Freezin’ Friends Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some snowflakes were added to the Seaside Spray circle with Seaside Spray Ink.
- The large tree, penguin and snowboard were all stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Light Pool Party, Dark Mango Melody, Dark Smoky Slate and Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Freezin’ Friends Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree snow and snowboard were colored with Wink of Stella for a little bling.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background and 1 for his pom pom hat.
Isn’t that a fun, sweet card? I love how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!