Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful winter tablescape theme?
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Freezin’ Fun Bundle on my card because of all the winter animals shown on the table! And, I borrowed a layout that I used a while ago on my Coming Home card…it worked great!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper had two 1/2 x 3-3/4 strips of Poppy Parade cardstock adhered behind it, then was added to the front right of the card.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Seaside Spray and Whisper White cardstock, then the Whisper White circle was cut with the stitched slope from Freezin’ Friends Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some snowflakes were added to the Seaside Spray circle with Seaside Spray Ink.
- The large tree, penguin and snowboard were all stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Light Pool Party, Dark Mango Melody, Dark Smoky Slate and Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Freezin’ Friends Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree snow and snowboard were colored with Wink of Stella for a little bling.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background and 1 for his pom pom hat.
Isn’t that a fun, sweet card? I love how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM