Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful winter tablescape theme?
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Freezin’ Fun Bundle on my card because of all the winter animals shown on the table! And, I borrowed a layout that I used a while ago on my Coming Home card…it worked great!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper had two 1/2 x 3-3/4 strips of Poppy Parade cardstock adhered behind it, then was added to the front right of the card.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Seaside Spray and Whisper White cardstock, then the Whisper White circle was cut with the stitched slope from Freezin’ Friends Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some snowflakes were added to the Seaside Spray circle with Seaside Spray Ink.
- The large tree, penguin and snowboard were all stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Light Pool Party, Dark Mango Melody, Dark Smoky Slate and Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Freezin’ Friends Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tree snow and snowboard were colored with Wink of Stella for a little bling.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background and 1 for his pom pom hat.
Isn’t that a fun, sweet card? I love how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR