It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Aren’t these cupcakes YUMMY looking? Mary always picks these inspiration photos that make me HUNGRY! lol! And look closely…see that little dragonfly? Isn’t she sweet?
So, here’s the card I came up with. I’ve been using some of the stamp sets in the Annual Catalog that I feel certain will retire. Birthday Blossoms is one of my guesses. We will know for sure today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Soiree Designer Paper is layered on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Elegant Eggplant was placed across the front.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval Framelit was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the greeting from Birthday Blossoms in Elegant Eggplant Ink. It was adhered to the front.
- Three of the blooms from Birthday Blossoms were stamped with Calypso Coral Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the Pansy Punch and sponged in the middle with Calypso Coral Ink. They were added around the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock and hand-cut, then added under the flowers.
- The small dragonfly was cut from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits and added to the flower with a Mini Glue Dot.
I think I came pretty close to the inspiration today. OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!