It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Aren’t these cupcakes YUMMY looking? Mary always picks these inspiration photos that make me HUNGRY! lol! And look closely…see that little dragonfly? Isn’t she sweet?
So, here’s the card I came up with. I’ve been using some of the stamp sets in the Annual Catalog that I feel certain will retire. Birthday Blossoms is one of my guesses. We will know for sure today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Soiree Designer Paper is layered on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Elegant Eggplant was placed across the front.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval Framelit was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the greeting from Birthday Blossoms in Elegant Eggplant Ink. It was adhered to the front.
- Three of the blooms from Birthday Blossoms were stamped with Calypso Coral Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the Pansy Punch and sponged in the middle with Calypso Coral Ink. They were added around the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock and hand-cut, then added under the flowers.
- The small dragonfly was cut from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits and added to the flower with a Mini Glue Dot.
I think I came pretty close to the inspiration today. OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!