It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Aren’t these cupcakes YUMMY looking? Mary always picks these inspiration photos that make me HUNGRY! lol! And look closely…see that little dragonfly? Isn’t she sweet?
So, here’s the card I came up with. I’ve been using some of the stamp sets in the Annual Catalog that I feel certain will retire. Birthday Blossoms is one of my guesses. We will know for sure today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Soiree Designer Paper is layered on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Elegant Eggplant was placed across the front.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval Framelit was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the greeting from Birthday Blossoms in Elegant Eggplant Ink. It was adhered to the front.
- Three of the blooms from Birthday Blossoms were stamped with Calypso Coral Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the Pansy Punch and sponged in the middle with Calypso Coral Ink. They were added around the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock and hand-cut, then added under the flowers.
- The small dragonfly was cut from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits and added to the flower with a Mini Glue Dot.
I think I came pretty close to the inspiration today. OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9