Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a peaceful winter mantle or table theme?
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Coming Home Bundle on my card and do mostly a tone-on-tone white look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
- The tree line from Home Together Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- A second smaller curvy line was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the Heartfelt Christmas greeting from A Merry Hello (Hostess) in Shaded Spruce Ink. It was added to the front.
- The tall house and small house were stamped with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Home Together Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The evergreen was cut from Shaded Spruce Ink, sponged with White Craft Ink and added to the front.
- A Star Designer Element was added to the top of the tree.
I really like this white tone-on-tone card with just a pop of color! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV