Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a peaceful winter mantle or table theme?
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Coming Home Bundle on my card and do mostly a tone-on-tone white look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
- The tree line from Home Together Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- A second smaller curvy line was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the Heartfelt Christmas greeting from A Merry Hello (Hostess) in Shaded Spruce Ink. It was added to the front.
- The tall house and small house were stamped with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Home Together Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The evergreen was cut from Shaded Spruce Ink, sponged with White Craft Ink and added to the front.
- A Star Designer Element was added to the top of the tree.
I really like this white tone-on-tone card with just a pop of color! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC