Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a peaceful winter mantle or table theme?
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Coming Home Bundle on my card and do mostly a tone-on-tone white look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
- The tree line from Home Together Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- A second smaller curvy line was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the Heartfelt Christmas greeting from A Merry Hello (Hostess) in Shaded Spruce Ink. It was added to the front.
- The tall house and small house were stamped with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Home Together Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The evergreen was cut from Shaded Spruce Ink, sponged with White Craft Ink and added to the front.
- A Star Designer Element was added to the top of the tree.
I really like this white tone-on-tone card with just a pop of color! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!