Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this vintage print…could be a picture or maybe a vintage card? So cute!
HAVE A HOOT
Stampin’ Up!’s Have a Hoot stamp set was just PERFECT for my inspiration card! I love the two owls under the mistletoe image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then sponged the highlights with White Craft Ink.
- A 2 x 4-3/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper had two corners rounded with the Trio Corner Punch.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Garden Green cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Have a Hoot in Memento Black In and added to the front.
- The owl couple from Have a Hoot was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Gray Granite Combo, Light Mango Melody, Light Real Red, Dark Pool Party, Bronze and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends. It was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The branches from the Peek A Hoot Dies were cut from Silver Glimmer Paper and tucked under the oval.
- A trio of Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background.
Love how quickly this card came together using the Inspiration Challenge owl photo! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!