Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this vintage print…could be a picture or maybe a vintage card? So cute!
HAVE A HOOT
Stampin’ Up!’s Have a Hoot stamp set was just PERFECT for my inspiration card! I love the two owls under the mistletoe image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then sponged the highlights with White Craft Ink.
- A 2 x 4-3/4 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper had two corners rounded with the Trio Corner Punch.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Garden Green cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Have a Hoot in Memento Black In and added to the front.
- The owl couple from Have a Hoot was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Gray Granite Combo, Light Mango Melody, Light Real Red, Dark Pool Party, Bronze and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends. It was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Oval and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The branches from the Peek A Hoot Dies were cut from Silver Glimmer Paper and tucked under the oval.
- A trio of Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background.
Love how quickly this card came together using the Inspiration Challenge owl photo! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6