It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time reminded me of bubbles! SO…what better set to use than Bubble Over Stamp Set! I’m glad to see that this set will be in the new catalog! It’s a fun and different set!
Here’s what I came up with!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tempting Turquoise cardstock (one of the retiring colors!), scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Rich Razzleberery cardstock added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White was stamped with Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry bubbles along the left side.
- The larger bottle was in the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits was cut from Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry. The top portion of the Rich Razzleberry bottle was cut off and then adhered over the Whisper White cardstock bottle.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on Tempting Turquoise and cut with a Framelit, then added to the front of the bottle.
- And the straw was cut from Tempting Turquoise and adhered behind the bottle.
- Two Tailored Tags were punched from Silver Foil and added across the front. A 3/8 x 4 piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock was added across the tags.
- The bottle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Metallic Enamel circles were added in with the stamped bubbles for a little bling.
This was a fun card to make with colors different than I would normally put together! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!