It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time reminded me of bubbles! SO…what better set to use than Bubble Over Stamp Set! I’m glad to see that this set will be in the new catalog! It’s a fun and different set!
Here’s what I came up with!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tempting Turquoise cardstock (one of the retiring colors!), scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Rich Razzleberery cardstock added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White was stamped with Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry bubbles along the left side.
- The larger bottle was in the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits was cut from Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry. The top portion of the Rich Razzleberry bottle was cut off and then adhered over the Whisper White cardstock bottle.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on Tempting Turquoise and cut with a Framelit, then added to the front of the bottle.
- And the straw was cut from Tempting Turquoise and adhered behind the bottle.
- Two Tailored Tags were punched from Silver Foil and added across the front. A 3/8 x 4 piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock was added across the tags.
- The bottle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Metallic Enamel circles were added in with the stamped bubbles for a little bling.
This was a fun card to make with colors different than I would normally put together! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!