It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time reminded me of bubbles! SO…what better set to use than Bubble Over Stamp Set! I’m glad to see that this set will be in the new catalog! It’s a fun and different set!
Here’s what I came up with!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tempting Turquoise cardstock (one of the retiring colors!), scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Rich Razzleberery cardstock added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White was stamped with Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry bubbles along the left side.
- The larger bottle was in the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits was cut from Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry. The top portion of the Rich Razzleberry bottle was cut off and then adhered over the Whisper White cardstock bottle.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on Tempting Turquoise and cut with a Framelit, then added to the front of the bottle.
- And the straw was cut from Tempting Turquoise and adhered behind the bottle.
- Two Tailored Tags were punched from Silver Foil and added across the front. A 3/8 x 4 piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock was added across the tags.
- The bottle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some Metallic Enamel circles were added in with the stamped bubbles for a little bling.
This was a fun card to make with colors different than I would normally put together! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!